Fellow of NZEALS (FNZEALS)
An NZEALS Fellowship represents the highest honour able to be bestowed by NZEALS on a member of the Society. As such, the Fellowship honours members who have played a significant and meritorious part in the development of quality educational leadership and administration in New Zealand.
Awards are bestowed at National Conferences every second year on the basis of nominations from NZEALS Branches or National Council.
Applications must be received by 31st October in the year preceding the NZEALS Conference
(ie generally received by 31st October in odd-numbered years).
- Fellows are nominated by NZEALS Branches or National Council
- They are long serving members of NZEALS
- They will have made a significant contribution in theory, practice or leadership of their professional colleagues.
- They will have played a significant part in the development of quality educational leadership and administration in New Zealand.
The nomination should be in the form of a citation which details
- Name and brief curriculum vitae
- NZEALS service and positions held
- Contribution to the development of quality educational leadership and administration in New Zealand
- Contribution in theory, practice or leadership in their profession.
Download a nomination form here
Applications by 31st October to:
Principal, Norfolk School
RD 8, Inglewood 4388
Fellows of NZEALS
Ann Briggs, Kate Thornton
Annie Henry, Jeremy Kedian
Jim Douglas, Anne Meade
Neil Cooper, Eileen Piggott-Irvine, Jan Robertson
Carol Cardno, Mollie Neville, Ken Rae
Lester Davidson, Robin Shepherd
Alan Jermaine, David Stewart