Leading Lights Newsletter
The Leading Lights newsletter is produced regularly throughout the year, and is distributed to NZEALS members. The purpose of the newsletter is to support members through:
- Networking and sharing information and ideas between Branches
- Providing a range of perspectives on educational leadership
- Representing each educational sector
- Supporting practitioners in their work and research
- Reviewing and discussing recent publications and research
- Promoting NZEALS as an educational network to prospective members
Contributions to Leading Lights are welcome from
- Branch members - reports and reviews of recent activities
- Researchers - brief articles on current findings
- Book reviewers - comments on recent publications
- Practitioners - perspectives on current issues in education
Articles are encouraged to be 500 – 800 words in length, submitted in Microsoft Word.
Please send accompanying photographs with high resolution.
The Editorial Board of Leading Lights is led by Murray Fletcher. Please contact Murray to comment or contribute.
Other Board members are
- Juliette Hayes
- Ann Briggs