Meritorious Service Award
NZEALS bestows Meritorious Service Awards on members who have demonstrated notable service to the society.
Applications open on 1 August and close on 31st October annually.
Guidelines for meritorious service awards
Recipients of the meritorious service award will:
- be nominated by an NZEALS branch or the NZEALS National Council
- be approved by the NZEALS national awards committee
- have been a member of NZEALS for five or more years
- have played an ongoing leadership role in branch and/or Council activities
- have contributed to the branch and/or Council achieving the aims of NZEALS
(including encouraging colleagues to become members and participate in NZEALS activities).
Recipients will receive one year’s free membership of NZEALS and a certificate recognising their contribution to NZEALS.
Download a nomination form here